Founded in 2015, Eclipse has evolved into a company that designs, supplies, commissions, and maintains lighting systems, lighting control systems, and building management systems across all sectors ranging from retail and hospitality through to industrial and commercial.
It is an exciting time to be part of the Eclipse team. We are on a mission to expand into new and exciting markets and establish ourselves as the best-in-class lighting solutions and building automation provider.
Therefore, We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and experienced Lighting & Building Automation Sales Consultant to help us drive growth.
We are looking for an experienced Lighting & Building Automation Sales Consultant to drive the sales effort of our Lighting & Building Automation solutions into the Irish market. The role will involve new business sales of Lighting & Building Automation to net new clients.
The role will involve a variety of tasks relating to the planning, engagement, pre-sales, and management of Lighting & Building Automation within a busy sales department.
This role will offer the ability to cross sell other Eclipse products, but Lighting & Building Automation will be the main focus of this sales consultant role.
- Develop a sales plan for the Lighting & Building Automation element of the business
- Outline a marketing/sales development plan required to meet targets
- Develop/manage new client relationships
- Develop relationships with key suppliers
- Engage with the pre-sales team to ensure pre-sales designs are what is required for the sales effort
- Develop a pipeline to ensure opportunity quantities are met
- Develop a pipeline to ensure GP quantities are met (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Manage lighting projects where required
- Manage opportunities from lead to PO received
- Ensure correct/effective administration of pipeline/CRM/paperwork
- Achieve/exceed GP targets
- Ensure all company policies are adhered to
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as meeting reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual performance analysis
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Salary – commensurate to experience
- Commission/Bonus Plan
- Company Car
- 20 days holidays per annum
- Company pension
- Training budget
If you are interested in applying for this role, we look forward to receiving your application through our LinkedIn Portal.
The Eclipse Team