Automated Occupancy Control System.
Many businesses are now required to control the number of visitors entering their facility or building. Many have responded by assigning physical personnel to control the customer traffic at their entrances. FootfallCam has an Automated Occupancy Control System that is dedicated to provide a more cost-effective and efficient way to abide by these safety regulations during the global pandemic.
Innovation at it’s best.
- Count real-time occupancy in your building
- Automated display at your entrance to control incoming traffic
- Alert staff if capacity limit is breached
- Live occupancy widget to display at your website
- Fast and easy implementation
Our Occupancy control system accurately counts how many customers are going in and out of your building or are in specific areas of the building, giving you real-time data on the number of people in an area. A tablet display at the entrance uses a simple traffic light system to inform people whether they should enter, or whether the maximum occupancy has been reached and they should wait. When other people exit, the screen will update accordingly. This allows efficient occupancy control for buildings such as supermarkets, banks and hospitals bars, hotels or any location where occupancy control is required to meet with goverment guidlines.
Real-time occupancy monitoring.
Managers can set a predetermined threshold on the number of people occupying a certain space. The live dashboard keeps the staff members posted on the current occupancy levels. In the event where customers disregard the traffic light indicator when the occupancy limit is breached, an alert will be sent to your staff so that they can take timely action to control the number of people in your premises. This allows staff to address the store occupancy in real-time. Managers will be able to put their mind at ease knowing that the welfare of their employees and customers are protected during the Coronavirus pandemic outbreak.
Live occupancy widget for journey planning.
Our widget allows your website to display automatically-updated occupancy conditions of your building. Customers can check your website before leaving home to see when will be a better time for them to visit. This is a proactive approach to influence customer traffic by staggering their visiting time. It is also a good way to manage customer’s expectation on queue time and thereby improving customer’s experience.
- Allow customers to pre-plan their trips based on the occupancy display on your website.
- Allow businesses like supermarkets and pharmacies distribute the occupancy count in their premises evenly.
- Improving the operation capacity of stores using real-time occupancy data.
Daily reports equip the management with real data, enabling facility occupancy to be controlled easily across all stores. You will be able to monitor the safe distancing between customers in each store regularly, and take strict corrective measures in time to ensure that government safety regulations are not breached.
How Does it Work?
- Install FootfallCam 3D Plus2™ at every entrance of your facility.
- Define the specific occupancy limit imposed by the government on FootfallCam Analytics Manager V8™.
- Set up the display device at the entrance to display the real-time dashboard for occupancy data.
- Display of colour Indication to highlight the occupancy level of your premises:
- Green (within the threshold);
- Red (exceeding the threshold).
- Trigger instant alerts to the person-in-charge for their immediate attention if the threshold is breached for occupancy control.
- Daily reports for management.
Quick and Easy Implementation
- Installation and setup will only take a few moments.
- Full installation service provided.
- Complimentary installation support is provided for clients who engage their own engineers.
- No need for extensive network cabling as the system can also operate in offline mode.
- Short delivery lead time:
- < 100x units in 1-2 days
- 100+ units in 3 days